Home on the Range
Here’s what to consider before you buy.
Ask a professional to help predict production potential based on soil type, vegetation index, and rainfall.
Beyond the Land
Factor in additional costs, like equipment and any improvements you’ll need to make your new ranch operational.
Put Your Boots On
Some things simply can’t be understood on paper. Spend time walking the land with your Land Expert.
Did you know?
- The largest ranch in the U.S. is approximately 825,000 acres.
- The oldest working cattle ranch in the U.S. was established in 1658.
- There are more than 700,000 cattle farms and ranches in the U.S.
- Texas has the most total cattle in the U.S.
- In the U.S., livestock grazing takes up approximately 614 million acres.